Re: Weakly Report

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000 07:01:43 Craig Small wrote:
> I find by far the single largest factor in slowing the NM processing
> down is the amazingly slow response from most of the applicants.
>
> You can have good ones, you can have bad ones but most of them are
> slow.

True. but what can we do to speed them up?

When looking at the application in detail, some things could be done
before they apply.

- have their key ready and signed
- have proof ready of their skills (e.g. sponsoring)

The key signing part is the most time consuming with most of the applicants
I have had in the past.

>   - Craig
> --
> Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA
> DFA5
> Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/
> <csmall@eye-net.com.au>
> MIEEE <csmall@ieee.org>                 Debian developer
> <csmall@debian.org>

Joop
--
Joop Stakenborg - Debian GNU/Linux developer <pa3aba@debian.org>

--> When she saw my woody, she knew I wasn't going to go down.
(More woody jokes at http://pa4tu.penguinpowered.com/woody)