AM report on Nathan Myers

AM report on Nathan Myers <ncm@cantrip.org>

Identification

Nathan provided me with his key signed by Joey Hess

Passed

Policy and Procedures

On this step Nathan showed me he is very experienced in licensing questions
and that he fully understands debian philosophy.

Passed

Tasks and Skills

Nathan was the originator of the libstdc++ project, he is a postgres coder and
ISO Standard C++ committee member. He think his main contribution to Debian
should be programming and security analisys.

Passed

Desired account: ncm, address for forwarding emails: debian@cantrip.org

Conclusion

I recommend  Nathan Myers to be accepted as Debian Maintainer.

Sacha,

--
Alexander Kotelnikov
Saint-Petersburg, Russia