Re: Problem on whoisam.php page!

On Thu, Mar 01, 2001 at 03:35:51PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 01, 2001 at 03:02:14PM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> >  I was today noticed about a bug we have in the whoisam.php page.  It
> > seems that the mailadresses there are made up from the am-login and
> > @debian.org and _not_ from the real debian.org adresses of the AMs
> > (which can be different).
>
> I think we should completely remove the personal email addresses from that
> page. It's just a gift to spammer bots, nobody else needs that list anyway.

I've removed it, It's a totally pointless and useless thing to hasve to
do but if it saves this list from having an even more useless flamewar
about it then it s removal was beneficial.

  - Craig
--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>