Re: Reaping non-advocated applicants

* Gopal Narayanan <gopal@debian.org> [010315 11:10]:
> But then they have to get back to the back of the queue. I was
> AM. This way the applicants retain their place in the queue and once
> they get advocated, can be processed quicker.

So everyone who considers becoming a Developer at some point (perhaps
in a year or two) should sign up _now_ because then they are first in
the queue when they are ready...

Anyway, when you sign up you have to answer "yes" to the following
question, so I think it's fair to remove people after 4 or 2 weeks.

      Has an existing Debian developer agreed to be an advocate and
      verify your application?

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com