Re: AM Final Report for Beiad Dalton

Dans un message du 24 Mar à 23:58, Adrian Bunk écrivait :
> > Beiad wants primarily to help with what he called "meta-programming".
> > He is interested in packaging too. He launched today a discussion on
> > debian-devel about what it is the right way to takeover a bad
> > maintained package (don't remember its name). So he needs an account.
>
> I don't understand what you want to say. He needs an account to send mails
> to debian-devel?

Beiad plans to take over a package (maybe you could have read the
message I was refering to). I've the package sources but I've not yet
the time to check them. FYI I will send my conclusions to the DAM soon.

--
Guillaume Morin <guillaume@morinfr.org>

              Linux is user friendly. Linux is not idiot friendly
                   If you don't understand that, use Windows