sig!2       76B8A43D 2003-08-18   Stephen Stafford <stephen@riva.ucam.org>
[...]
sig!3       20687895 2003-08-18   Daniel Silverstone (DOB: 1980-04-09) <dsilvers@digital-scurf.org>
sig!3       88C7C1F7 2003-08-19   Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com>
[...]
sig!3       44779E18 2004-04-10   Fabio M. Di Nitto <fabbione@fabbione.net>
[...]
Key is ok

Those (besides others) are all Debian Developers. ID check passed.

   Applicant writes:

My use of and participation in Debian has gradually increased over the
past four or so years, culminating this year in translating the new
Debian installer to Welsh and becoming the maintainer of a few Debian
packages. I've been using Debian for nearly as long as I've been using
free software, and it has played an important part in the development of
my belief in the importance of software freedoms. Aside from Debian, I'm
also active with the South Wales Linux User Group, and the GNOME
project.

2. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------

   Dafydd has a good understanding of Debians Philosophy and
   Procedures. He answered my Questions in a good way.

3. Tasks and Skills
-------------------

   Dafydd is maintainer of alexandria, gtk-led-askpass, kanjipad,
   libopengl-ruby, mozilla-locale-cy, rbbr, ruby-amazon, ruby-gnome2 and
   typespeed. The packages are well done and maintained. Furthermore, he
   is active in the Debian Ruby and i18n community and an active translator for
   Welsh. He also answered my other Questions regarding T&S without
   problems.

4. Recommendation

   I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer.

   Account: daf
   Forward-Email: daf@muse.19inch.net

Michael