Re: Rewording of NM-corner (WAS: Re: Third call for votes for the debian project leader election 2006)

cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis) wrote:

> Comments?

> The Debian New Maintainer process, is the process of becoming an official
> Debian Developer (DD). These webpages are the place were prospective Debian

Hi Bart,

looks very nice to me. One minor thing: does "The Debian New Maintainer
process, is the process of becoming an official Debian Developer (DD)."
really need a comma? I'm not a native english speaker myself; maybe
someone else could comment this?

The rest is just great, and for me - as still a beginner and therefore,
an "outsider" - easily understandable. I would (as a DD) nod on and sign
this ;-)

Thanks for your work,
cheers,
wjl aka Wolfgang Lonien
Key ID 0x728D9BD0 - public key available at wwwkeys.de.pgp.net
Key Fingerprint   = A923 2294 B7ED EB3E 2F18  AE56 AAB8 D36A 728D 9BD0
uid                 Wolfgang Lonien (wjl) <like: firstname@lastname.de>
We prefer encrypted, text-only email messages here. Thank you.