AM report for Alexis Sukrieh

Report for NM applicant Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net>:

1. Identification & Background
------------------------------

  Alexis' GPG key is signed by eleven Debian Developers;
  the key ID is 0x1EE5DD34.

    pub   1024D/1EE5DD34 2005-01-12
          Key fingerprint = F39A DE3E 4E90 8608 101D  F166 460D 4BD7 1EE5 DD34
    uid                  Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net>
    sig!         29499F61 2005-03-30  Sam Hocevar <sam@zoy.org>
    sig!         C0143D2D 2005-04-01  Christian Perrier <bubulle@kheops.homeunix.org>
    sig!3        904BE741 2005-04-15  Benjamin Drieu <benjamin@drieu.org>
    sig!3        1EE5DD34 2005-01-12  Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net>
    sig!3        1EE5DD34 2005-04-01  Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net>
    sig!         144843F5 2005-09-03  Roland Mas <lolando@debian.org>
    sig!         23706F87 2005-09-08  Pierre Machard <pmachard@debian.org>
    sig!         00D8CD16 2005-09-10  Alexander Schmehl (university) <schmehl@cs.uni-frankfurt.de>
    sig!         58510B5A 2005-09-10  Christoph Berg <cb@df7cb.de>
    sig!         9DE1EEB1 2005-09-10  Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt <he@ftwca.de>
    sig!         5D64F870 2005-09-14  Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>
    sig!         7E7B8AC9 2006-03-25  Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org>
    sig-         7E7B8AC9 2006-03-25  Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org>
    sig!3        9B7C328D 2005-09-13  Luk Claes <luk@debian.org>

    1 bad signature
    21 signatures not checked due to missing keys

  ID check passed.

  Alexis was advocated by Fabio Massimo Di Nitto (fabbione) who writes:
  | I had the pleasure to work with him for sometime, inside the apache
  | team and my experience with him is pretty good.
  |
  | My personal experience with Alexis has been very positive, he is an
  | entusiastic guy and always ready to listen. Even to me :) as a plus
  | he has been very responsive on developers suggestions in getting his
  | packages in better shape.

  Asking for feedback about Alexis I also contacted Francesco P. Lovergine
  (frakie) and Neil McGovern (neilm) which both describe him as a reliable
  developer, having good social skills.

2. Philosophy and Procedures
----------------------------

  Alexis has a good understanding of Debian's Philosphy and Procedures and
  answered all my questions about the Social Contract, the DFSG and the BTS
  in a good way.

  Software he develops as upstream is of course also under a Free Software
  licence.

3. Tasks and Skills
-------------------

  Alexis maintains backup-manager (also upstream), bugzilla (albeit listed as
  co-maintainer, he did all sponsored uploads since over a year), electricsheep
  and tecnoballz. Some of them had minor problems which were fixed promptly.
  He answered my T&S questions in a good way.

4. Recommendation

  He demonstrated a strong commitment to the Debian Project and thus I
  recomment to accept him as a Debian Developer.

  Debian login: sukria
  Forwarding email: sukria@sukria.net

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern