Re: Advocate key for Eugene V. Lyubimkin <jackyf.devel@gmail.com>

On 12:57 Tue 25 Nov     , NM Front Desk wrote:
NFD> Auth-Key: nmauth1bc9adaa431cb064a34528db97e0352e
NFD> Applicant: Eugene V. Lyubimkin <jackyf.devel@gmail.com>

I had been working with Eugene since August 2008.

Packages I am sponsoring: daptup, qmmp, qorganizer, swapspace, unetbootin.

He has achieved good results in packaging, all his  packages  are  in  good
shape.  He is also rather pleasant in personal  communication  on-line  and
off-line.  He willingly meets different suggestions.  For example he  spent
much time on my patch names for html2text, though  these  names  were  more
like the proposals to do so an so than like patches :)

Eugene usually performs bug triaging in time, you probably cannot find even
one untriaged bug in his packages :)

I believe that Eugene's work would be a good addition to Debian distribution.
I support his application to become a Debian Maintainer.

--
... mpd is off

. ''`.                               Dmitry E. Oboukhov
: :’  :   email: unera@debian.org jabber://UNera@uvw.ru
`. `~’              GPGKey: 1024D / F8E26537 2006-11-21
  `- 1B23 D4F8 8EC0 D902 0555  E438 AB8C 00CF F8E2 6537