Re: Advocating Kai Wasserbäch <debian@carbon-project.org>

Hello,

On trečiadienis 03 Lapkritis 2010 20:47:32 NM Front Desk wrote:
> Auth-Key: nmauth9fee72afef42e69b45d09391ea62ded5
> Applicant: Kai Wasserbäch <debian@carbon-project.org>

I think it was around 2 years ago when I first met Kai on Debian Qt/KDE team
IRC channels. Since then, he has occasionally helped us with bugs and
contributed some packaging work to kde4libs and kdebase-workspace. He has
shown good skills while interacting with users via BTS and our user support
channel on IRC. He has also proved to know way around maintainer side of
Debian BTS well.

Since Kai joined me as a co-maintainer of cmake, he has done some great work
with packaging showcasing his technical skills and knowledge in this area. He
has also done good job with cmake bugs by tracking them down and preparing
patches himself and by forwarding issues upstream as needed. All this proves
yet again that he has no problems with communication and that he understands
maintainer duties well. All in all, it is a pleasure to work with Kai.

So hereby I advocate Kai Wasserbäch <debian@carbon-project.org> for NM
and I know he can be trusted with rights and responsibilities of uploading-DD.

--
Modestas Vainius <modax@debian.org>