Re: bits from the NM process: advocacy, no more AM reports, AMs needed

Hi,

On Dienstag, 29. Mai 2012, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Actually, no, I think you must not, or at the very least not *strongly*.
> Simply because you're not doing the work yourself. I think you should
> rather first of all say thanks for the work done. And then report a bug
> against nm.debian.org stating that "it would be nice/better if" the site
> would also work for a different use case than those it has been written
> for (i.e. FrontDesk needs, according to Enrico's mail). Adding a patch
> would be nice too. Especially, if you consider that all the information
> we are talking about is already accessible, and has been for a while,
> from a different page, as discussed elsewhere in this thread.
>
> Don't get me wrong: I'm all for accessibility on the web, [...]

I've deleted 4 more paragraphs very worth reading, thanks a lot for writing
this up so well, Stefano!

And this also reminds me to say: I think it's awesome that writing an AM
report has been made so much easier! Whooohoo, thanks for that! And also for
the other nice improvements! :-) As well as for providing the sources for all
of this ;-p

It's really amazing how smooth and well defined the NM process has become in
the last few years! (It's also amazing how the myth it's difficult, tendious
and mysterical is still going well...)

cheers,
	Holger