Advocacy for Richard Michael Hartmann

Hello,

I advocate Richard Michael Hartmann to become uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

> I happily advocate Richard to take the great step from DM to DD. I've
> not worked, nor looked, at its _packaging_ work, so I can't vouch for
> it.

(Same here)

> But I've looked into some of its QA work and into the very useful RC
> bugs stats he has been publishing on planet over the past months, all of
> it was pretty solid work and shows passion for the Debian Project.

I concur. When I was looking for a volunteer to take over the RC bugs
stats, Richard was quick to propose his help, and was then very thorough
and "professional" about it. He also provided patches for the UDD script
generating those stats and, when given commit access, used it in an
adequate manner.

Lucas

Lucas Nussbaum (via nm.debian.org)