Advocacy for Apollon Oikonomopoulos

Hello,

I advocate Apollon Oikonomopoulos to become Debian Developer, uploading.
Advocacy text:

Apollon has done some great work for Debian. He took over Ganeti management from iustin and me and single-handedly not only updated the package and backports to all new versions, but also improved the packaging substantially, for example adding support for split users (increased security) and porting the packages to ubuntu as well, fixing a long lacking support between the two platforms. His contribution is key for DSA who uses Ganeti to maintain the debian fleet. I strongly advocate his application as he is both extremely technically able, and committed to Debian and what it stands in Free Software. He would make a great DD.

Guido Trotter (via nm.debian.org)