Advocacy for Leo Iannacone

Hello,

I advocate Leo Iannacone to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Leo Iannacone is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

I'd like to advocate Leo Iannacone's application. I met him in the Ubuntu community, where he has worked hard on packaging and on building constructive relationships with both Debian and other upstreams, and I can confirm his technical skills are top notch and fit the needs of our project. I'm sure he'll make a good use of his unsupervised uploading privileges, and I think he should have a say in the social agenda of the project as well.

Andrea Colangelo (via nm.debian.org)