DM application of Christopher Stuart Hoskin

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I co‐maintain the packages

libapache-session-memcached-perl
libapache-ssllookup-perl
libauthen-htpasswd-perl
libcache-bdb-perl
libcache-memcached-getparserxs-perl
libcatalyst-authentication-store-htpasswd-perl
libcgi-session-driver-chi-perl
libchi-perl
libcrypt-openssl-pkcs10-perl
libcrypt-openssl-pkcs12-perl
libdata-messagepack-stream-perl
libdata-serializer-sereal-perl
liblinux-fd-perl
liblog-fast-perl
libmime-lite-tt-perl
libnet-interface-perl
libnet-nessus-xmlrpc-perl
libnet-oauth2-perl
libnet-radius-perl
libnet-route-perl
libparse-nessus-nbe-perl
libposix-2008-perl
libtemplate-autofilter-perl
libtest-mockdbi-perl
libthread-conveyor-monitored-perl
libthread-conveyor-perl
libthread-pool-perl
libthread-tie-perl

within the Debian Perl Group.

My GnuPG key 217E DE4F 32B8 C119 0C90  6A65 3631 D4FB 7FF2 B8B8 is signed by the Debian Developer Dominic Hargreaves.
I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

Christopher Hoskin