Re: Felix Lechner: Declaration of intent

On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 09:20:16PM -0000, Felix Lechner wrote:
> I help maintain Lintian as part of a team and would like to test some changes
> on lindsay.d.o. Debian Developer status will allow me to log in.

Note that, as I noted I think multiple times on IRC, you don't need to
be a DD for this.
You already have a Debian account, you just need somebody from the
'lintian' LDAP group (which means, one of: cjwatson, rra, lamby, adsb,
nthykier) to open a RT ticket at DSA and ask to add you to the team,
and renew your account shadowExpire.

> Besides that, I also work on gocryptfs, wolfSSL and other packages. Thank you!

Due to this, guess I'll have the application proceed, but the AM step
usually takes a few months, so you may wish to have somebody do the
above nonetheless (CCing lamby, since you are mostly working with him,
afaik).
I also think that due to your work in Lintian you got to have more than
the average DD knowledge on actual packaging, even if you somewhat lack
in actual number of uploads under your name :)

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

More about me:  https://mapreri.org                             : :'  :