Re: We do have bug, but we squash them!

On Fri, Nov 28, 2003 at 05:07:05PM +0100, Yannick Roehlly wrote:
> There are bugs in the Debian-NP iso. :-(

Nonsense. :)

> But don't worry dear fellows, the hunt has begun and the first bug is
> dead.

GL applications (including Scribus) did not work on the CD image I
sent out. The bug had to do with the removal of the proprietary nvidia
code from Morphix proper. I removed the proprietary code but didn't
put all the free stuff back. :-/

I've fixed, tested, and am now uploading a new version of the ISO to
alioth. It will appear at   :
  http://debian-np.alioth.debian.org/debian-np-20031128.iso

> Debian-NP will use the Alioth bug tracker to track down these bugs. The
> tracker is there:
>
> http://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?atid=410454&group_id=1335&func=browse

I've gone ahead and closed the GL bug and will add this to the "HOWTO"
document. :)

> Alioth offers also a lot of useful features, like fora and
> surveys. Mako started a first survey there:
>
> http://alioth.debian.org/survey/survey.php?group_id=1335&survey_id=7

In all fairness, this was Enrico. *duck*

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill