findlib 0.5.1: OCAML_FINDLIB_CONF works ?

Hi Gerd,
  as you know, I've packaged ocaml-findlib version 0.5.1.

I'm currently testing some of the function of ocamlfind and I've noticed
that $OCAML_FINDLIB_CONF id not used by ocamlfind ... am I wrong or I
miss something ?
I've tried to copy the origianl /etc/ocamlfind.conf in some dir (say
/foo) and modify it to something like:
   destdir="/foo/bar"
   path="/foo/bar"
Now if I try to do
  'ocamlfind list'
I get the full list of installed modules on my system even if /foo/bar
is empty !
I even try to install some modules (I tried as example netstring from
ocaml-programming.de) and it try to install in /usr/lib/ocaml (all
instead, works correctly if I use -destdir option to ocamlfind).

The environment variable $OCAMLPATH however works correctly.

Bye

--
	- Zack -

Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.students.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro
Undergraduate Student of Computer Science at University of Bologna, Italy
SysAdm of verdicchio.students.cs.unibo.it (130.136.3.134)
	"Information wants to be Open"