IT remove m68k arch from ocaml-findlib

There exists a problem on m68k architecture for findlib, it does not
work properly when it's used with "install" parameter, so no package
which use it to install can be build on m68k arch (see bug 96254).
Gerd tell me that he can't debug the problem on m68k and no one on the
m68k related MLs offer help to solve the problem.

So I want remove m68k architecture from the available architectures for
ocaml-findlib, but I want know your opinions about this ...

Cheers.

--
Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863
Home Page: http://www.students.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro