Re: ledit and the ocaml wrapper ...

On Sun, Aug 19, 2001 at 10:35:40AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 18, 2001 at 12:34:01PM +0200, Claudio Sacerdoti Coen wrote:
> > > But i would like to have your opinion on that. Which ones of you use ledit,
> > > and if you sue, how do you invoke it ?
> >
> >  ledit ocaml
> >  ledit coq
> >  ledit /home/projects/..../coq
>
> I use an alias like
>
>   alias ocaml='ledit | ocaml'

I think you should do :

    alias ocaml='ledit ocaml'

since this is the propper way of using ledit. if not, it will not correcttly
catch the exit commands or such.

> so the wrapper solution works well in my case, but I think the better
> solution will be a debconf question.

No, i have to remove the wrapper because it breaks using ocaml as a
interpreter, that is : "ocaml file.ml".

Also, it would not have catched all the alternative toplevels.

Friendly,

Sven Luther