lablgtk-examples: bugs

In /usr/share/doc/lablgtk/README.gz:

------------------------------------
	You should normally not need to modify Makefiles.
	First type "make configure <options>".
	Options are
		USE_CC=1	to use $(CC) rather than gcc
		USE_GL=1	to compile with OpenGL support (see lower)
		USE_GNOME=1	to compile GtkXmHTML support (requires gnome)
                USE_GLADE=1     to compile libglade support (preliminary)
        The following variables will also be remembered if passed as options
                CAMLC CAMLOPT CC BINDIR INSTALLDIR
        or you may directly edit config.make.

	Then just type "make" to build the library and toplevels.

So I tried:
-----------------------------------
cd /usr/share/doc/lablgtk/applications/radtest/

bash-2.05$ make configure
Makefile:15: ../../config.make: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `../../config.make'.  Stop.
bash-2.05$
In fact there is no config.make in the Debian lablgtk package.

As I am a beginner in ocaml, it is a bit difficult to debug such
this.

Regards.

Johann.
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never
      die. Believest thou this?"    John 11:26