Re: pxp 1.1.92-7

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 12:19:56PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> Well, i would say, just upload them. It will mean a 2 days delay, and we
> can well have this. Alternatively, you could put the priority to medium
> and have it enter testing after 5 days only, or something such.

Well, changing priority isn't recommended.
But if you like to wait 2 additional days I can upload it, but beware,
each new version can potentially add new bugs and if pxp for some reason
can't be built on some arch I can have to reupload it and add an
additional delay and so on ...

Are you sure about what you are asking? :-)

Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro