ocaml 3.06-16 ...

Hello, ...

I have intentions to do a ocaml 3.06-16 upload this week end, but am
still undecided as to wheter i should upload the ocaml-3.06 package i
have prepared, or revert to the current ocaml package. I know Jerome
would prefer me to continue using the ocaml package, and i will probably
do it this way, but the other possibility also has its interest, in
particular in ensuring that we will never again see such a long testing
migration as we just had.

Alos, i intent, unless something comes up, for it to be the last ocaml
3.06 package before the 3.07 release.

I have also been looking at setting up a mingw32 based ocaml cross
compiler, but this needs more work even than adding a -<version> suffix.

Friendly,

Sven Luther