Re: Getting mod_caml and perl4caml into Debian

On Sat, Nov 01, 2003 at 08:14:53PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> You put a copy of your released tarballs into the directory where the
> modcaml-1.0.0 directory is. You call this one modcaml_1.0.0.orig.tar.gz
> (mind the _ which is not a -).

I'm not really sure that I'm doing this right. When I try that I
get loads of errors.

Note that currently I'm doing dpkg-buildpackage from my CVS source
directory.

[...]
dpkg-source: warning: file debian/libapache-ocaml-dev.files has no final newline (either original or modified version)
dpkg-source: cannot represent change to mod_caml-1.0.0.tar.gz: binary file contents changed
dpkg-source: building modcaml in modcaml_1.0.0-3.dsc
dpkg-source: unrepresentable changes to source
make: *** [dpkg] Error 1
rich@arctor:~/d/modcaml$ ls

Rich.

--