Re: Building and cleaning the manual in advi

Hello Sven,
On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 06:21:42PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 03:45:31PM +0100, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> > On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 10:37:27AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > > He, fun, the package calls advi in two occasions during the build, need to
> > > disable this :)
> >
> > I did not touch the build of advi itself, only for the examples.
> >
> > Did you check in any changes?
>
> Nope, but i believe this may have been trigered by enabling the example build
> or doc builds or something.
>
> I will investigate.

Any news on this? I yet do not see anything in the repository and
according to
http://qa.debian.org/~anibal/debian-NEW-summary.html

advi is not in NEW?

Also I'd like to ask you a small favor. I maintain "linuxinfo". Could
you check it on your ppc-machines and send me /proc/cpuinfo for those
where it reports errors[1]? Also do you know if there are ppc-machines
which do not report bogomips (I got a report about a dual RacMac3,1 for
which this seems to be the case). Thanks! Alternativly send me the
/proc/cpuinfo directly and I can check them myself.

Greetings

         Helge

[1] I think I will later on also ask this on the debian ppc list, but
    I wanted to make sure I have at least a good variety of models
    before, as duplicates probably would slamm me otherwise.

--
Dr. Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.           Helge.Kreutzmann@itp.uni-hannover.de
                       gpg signed mail preferred