Re: CDuce package

On Sat, Mar 05, 2005 at 07:14:27PM +0100, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> A few weeks ago, I have been working on a Debian CDuce package, that I
> have used to compile the DemExp project. It uses the ocaml-compiler-libs
> Debian package. You can find my work on the Debian Ocaml Subversion
> repository at
> http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-ocaml-maint/packages/cduce/?rev=0&sc=0
>
> I am still ready to work on this package, if nobody else wants to do so.

This is the state of CDuce packaging work as today:
1) a first package of CDuce has been done by Thomas
2) both ocaml-expat and ocurl have been packaged by Enrico and sponsored
   by me, but are stuck in the NEW queue

What needs to happend:
3) I need to review the package made by Thomas, add support (in the
   Debian part) to it for ocurl and ocaml-expat, and upload it

(3) has not been done before since I was busy with university stuff. I
just tried to checkout Thomas' work from svn in order to review, this
evening, the package.

If all it's ok I can upload the CDuce package tomorrow.

Cheers.

BTW at the moment I can't access svn.debian.org. Thomas: could you
please point me to an alternative place where I can download your CDuce
package? Of course if someone knows what's going on with svn.debian.org
I'm curious about it ...