Re: ocaml 3.08.3 upload plan (we are going to sid for this).

On Fri, Mar 18, 2005 at 08:15:18AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> I ask you also to quickly look at your packages, and report here any RC bug
> that you may still have open, and what the actions for sarge are in this
> issue.

Listing of the March 11 RC bug list include :

Package: coq-doc (debian/main)
Maintainer: Samuel Mimram <samuel.mimram@ens-lyon.org>
  294865 [        ] [X] coq-doc: The documentation for coq is non-free (this
                        issue is being solved)

Package: mldonkey-server (debian/main)
Maintainer: Sylvain Le Gall <sylvain.le-gall@polytechnique.org>
  279030 [        ] [X] mldonkey-server: debconf configuration is entirely
                        ignored

None of those really matter for this plan, so should not be an issue.

Friendly,

Sven Luther