Re: ocaml 3.08.3-3 built on all arches, and in the incoming dir, ready for level 2.

On 23/03/2005-19:40, Christian Perrier wrote:

> > If i did not miss any of those (Stefano, why does packages like ledit not show
> > up ?).
>

> Should geneweb be listed here (see Julien Cristau rmeark about Stefano
> graph missing some packages)?
>
> I follow all this very loosely and need to figure out whether I
> absolutely need to rebuild it or not (as far as I can see, this is not
> mandatory, is it?)
>
> I prefer rebuilding it only if necessary. The package is quiet for
> some time and rock solid so, well, I prefer focusing on more important
> stuff at this moment.

As geneweb builds a native executable on all architectures and doesn't
have a build-dependency on a particular ocaml version, I believe you
don't need to reupload it. However, it would probably be a good idea to
check that it still builds fine with 3.08.3.

Regards,
Julien