[Fwd: [Caml-list] version 3.09.3 is out]

Hi,

OCaml 3.09.3 is officially out. Since it does not fix so many critical
bugs I think we can wait a bit before uploading and starting a new
transition. The reason is that Julien, Stefano and I are working on
finally integrating dh_ocaml to the ocaml-nox package.

This script would make life better for everyone in this world. More
precisely:

1. dependencies on libXXX-ocaml-dev would be pulled in automagically as
well as various other dependencies (findlib, ocaml-base-nox, etc.),

2. more important, virtual packages would be generated to take ABIs in
account: this means that we should get rid of "Inconsistent assumptions
over..." by the means of Debian dependencies.

So unless someone objects to it, the plan for now is to finalize
dh_ocaml and update the policy once it's done.

Cheers,

Samuel.