Re: dh_ocaml warnings on bytecode apps?

Eric Cooper wrote:
> Sorry if I missed this in an earlier discussion, but I couldn't find
> anything in the list archives.
>
> When I build a bytecode-only app, I get warnings like this from
> dh_ocaml (actually from ocaml-md5sums):
>     W: approx doesn't resolve dependency on unit Foo
> one for each module Foo in the program.
>
> The dependencies on other libs seem to be correct, but it would be
> nice to silence the warnings somehow.

This is normal behavior. dh_ocaml cannot find modules within packs for
example.
Turning them off isn't possible since there are also there to warn the
packager about possible missing dependencies. dh_ocaml is similar to
dh_shlibdeps: It keeps complaining even if all your dependencies are met :)

Cheers,

--
Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي
http://dogguy.org/