Orphaning some of my packages

Hi,

It is not a big news that I am a lot less involved in Debian. I wish
to focus on OASIS a lot more and in order to do that I need to give up
on certain tasks. I remove myself as an uploader from most of my
packages. Here is the list of packages that have no other uploaders
after this operation:

* atdgen
* biniou
* caml2html
* camlmix
* camomile
* cppo
* easy-format
* gmetadom
* mikmatch
* ocaml-atd
* ocaml-benchmark
* ocaml-dbus
* ocaml-deriving
* ocaml-extunix
* ocamlgsl
* ocaml-inifiles
* ocaml-inotify
* ocamlp3l
* ocaml-sqlexpr
* ounit
* sexplib310
* tophide
* uuidm
* xstr
* xstrp4
* yojson

I am still an active Debian user of these packages, but don't have
enough time to maintain the Debian packaging seriously. If you think
that some of these packages are not useful, just ask for their removal
of the archive, but maybe keep their git repository.

I will only continue to spend my packaging time on the following packages:
* oasis
* ocamlmod
* ocamlify
* ocaml-gettext
* ocaml-fileutils
* ocaml-data-notation

If I ever wanted to create new packages, I'll submit an RFP and will
probably provide a git repository for it with initial packaging done
(like ocamlrss). But I will not upload it, so that the Debian OCaml
packaging team will not have an extra burden.

I have removed my name from most of the packages, but won't upload
them until the freeze is over.

Please CC me, I don't read frequently debian-ocaml-maint@l.d.o.

Cheers
Sylvain