Re: outdated versions of sexplib and ocaml-data-notation?

Stéphane Glondu <glondu@debian.org> writes:

   Le 24/06/2013 11:54, Hendrik Tews a écrit :
   > have you deliberately decided to not upload the newest versions
   > of sexplib and ocaml-data-notation? Because of 3.12
   > compatibility?

   My plan is to get a coherent set in unstable, and the latest versions in
   experimental.

OK, this means I could update those packages to their latest
versions as long as I target experimental, right? I would do this
in the master branch. If necessary we can always create an
experimental branch later.

I would like to have the latest versions somewhere, because I
would like to check whether oasis and otags build with OCaml 4.00
and the latest build dependencies. For biniou/yojson/atdgen I
checked this already.

Bye,

Hendrik