Tr: [Caml-list] pycaml

----- Forwarded message from Sébastien Hinderer <Sebastien.Hinderer@inria.fr> -----

From: Sébastien Hinderer <Sebastien.Hinderer@inria.fr>
Subject: [Caml-list] pycaml
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 12:17:43 +0100
To: caml-list@inria.fr

Dear all,

Does anybody here know about pycaml's maintainance status, please?
Being involved in a project that depends on it, I'd be happy to
participate to its maintainance but am not sure how to do since it's not
clear to me who maintains the project currently, if there is someone
maintaining it at all.

More generally speaking, is there interest in bridging OCaml and Python?
Are other solutions (perhaps more maintained) than pycaml arond?

Thanks for any feedback!
Sébastien.