coq-float and why cannot be built with Coq 8.5 (Bugs #813596 and #815684)

Hi,

coq-float and why cannot build under Coq 8.5, leading to two FTBFS bugs.
(Note: This is about why, not why3)

I confirmed that (beyond some mild build-system breakage) the issues
are due to changes in Coq, and neither are still maintained upstream.

As such, I would like to suggest we delete those packages:
they are not buildable anymore, are not maintained anymore,
and taking up maintainership ourselves sounds like a losing proposal.

Best,

  nicoo