Re: 4.03.0 released to experimental

Mehdi Dogguy:
> On 06/11/2016 19:37, Ximin Luo wrote:
>>
>> OK. I'm doing the new package now. I'm going to rename some branches in git,
>> atm it is a bit non-standard and confusing.
>>

> Can we discuss the renames you want to operate before doing it?
>
> What did you find non-standard? What is standard?

Sorry, I did it already. It was:

master -> debian/sid
upstream -> upstream/sid
experimental/master -> debian/experimental
experimental/upstream -> upstream/experimental

I've seen this more often and the `gbp buildpackage` man page even names debian/sid as an example. It also better matches the debian/stretch branch that you added.

GPG: ed25519/56034877E1F87C35
GPG: rsa4096/1318EFAC5FBBDBCE
https://github.com/infinity0/pubkeys.git