otags updated

Hi,

I updated otags in the git repo with the new upstream version for
OCaml 4.05. Because I moved away from camlp4 in the upstream
version, I also reverted the changes that were introduced in the
package to get the right camlp4 dependencies.

The package has a lintian warning manpage-has-errors-from-man,
because of a typo in the HISTORY section of the man page. I fixed
this upstream already, but I figured it's not worth the effort to
make a new upstream release or introduce a patch in the package
just because of that one typo.

Bye,

Hendrik