Re: RFS: ocaml-obuild/0.1.8-1

Hi Andy,

On Wed, May 09, 2018 at 10:07:52AM +0800, Andy Li wrote:
> I'm still looking for a sponsor for ocaml-obuild, which I've just updated it to
> the latest upstream release.
> The deb in mentors: https://mentors.debian.net/package/ocaml-obuild
> Package source in salsa: https://salsa.debian.org/ocaml-team/ocaml-obuild

done.

However, there are some things that could be improved in future
releases. In particular, there is no real documentation. It would
already help to install README.md into /usr/share/doc, more if there
were real manpages.

Also, the current manpage says
usage: dist/build/obuild/obuild <command> [options]

Cheers -Ralf.

Are there any other open sponsor requests?