Re: ott_0.32+ds-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi,

Le samedi 09 juillet 2022 à 18:00 +0000, Thorsten Alteholz a écrit :

> please also mention at least the "Artistic License", the Q Public
> License version 1.0 and the LGPL in your debian/copyright.

I found where the Artistic and Q Public Licenses are used and completed
d/copyright with those.

But since I un-vendor ocamlgraph (hence the +ds in the version), the
package doesn't ship anything under the LGPL.

Should I add a debian/README.source to document that or can I re-upload
as-is ?

Thanks,

J.Puydt