lists Brand & Advertising List

Hi,
Would you be interested in reaching top level Brand & Marketing decisions makers to showcase your services?

Brand Director
Product Manager
Advertising Manager
Media Manager
Event Manager
Purchasing Manager
Director of Marketing
VP of Marketing
Owner / CEO
Trade show Manager

Industries:
Information Technology |Finance |Advertising & Marketing |Construction and Real estate |Charity and NGO’s |Education |Publishing |Retail | Consumer | Manufacturing |Electronics and Telecommunications | Healthcare | Hospitality |Legal Services |Food & Beverages |Media & Entertainment |Energy and chemicals |Aerospace and Defense
|Transportation and Logistics ETC.

We customize the list according to your target requirements: - Job titles, Industries and location.

Let us know your target audience and we will send you more details.

Regards,
Julia

Julia Anderson | Marketing Consultant

Reply only opt-out in the subject line to remove from the mailing list.