Re: ocaml-base-compiler package conflict when updating opam-debian-switch

Dear Silas,

Le 02/07/2023 à 19:18, Silas a écrit :
I've been directed to take a look at opam-debian-switch to identify ways to
contribute to the project, and I've been trying to replicate the workflow
described in the Readme.
[...]

I'm so sorry, I just only saw your e-mail.

I must admit opam-debian-switch is a bit hackish at the moment... I updated it the day before yesterday, and it mostly works. You just have to apt-install xdot in the chroot manually, and remove ppx-globalize from opams-to-install before running setup-opam.sh.

Cheers,

--
Stéphane