Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] octave 2.1.71 in testing

Rafael Laboissiere wrote:

Or am I missing something?

What you are probably missing is the fact that I am trying to push the
other members of the DOG to contribute to the project.  Updating the
octave2.9 from 2.9.2 to 2.9.3 would take almost no time for me, but I am
letting it as an exercise for any courageous volunteer here.

and I appreciate the opportunity. It will probably take me a little longer than Rafael, due to inexperience, but I'll start working on it as soon as I get home for work this evening and I'd think it should be done tomorrow or Sunday(if I have problems)