[Pkg-octave-devel] Plans for Wheezy++

Hi,
thanks to everyone for getting Octave and friends in shape for Wheezy. I
really feel we are in the best shape in years with respect to Octave in
a Debian stable release.

Now, we should start to catch up. There are basically two ways to do
this:
1) We upload everything we have in experimental into unstable as fast as
possible.
2) We wait another 2-3 weeks, to let others break unstable.

I don't have any preference, but I do intend to not update my unstable
laptop for the next 2-3 weeks, as a lot of things will hit unstable now.

Another thing are more long-term changes. We currently have two items in
the ToDo list in the wiki, which seem to be manageable for Jessie.
Anything else?

Best regards
Thomas