Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] octave-interval 2.1.0-1 build errors

Le mardi 17 janvier 2017 à 11:40 +0100, Sébastien Villemot a écrit :
> Le mardi 17 janvier 2017 à 10:51 +0100, Oliver Heimlich a écrit :
> > On 17.01.2017 10:36, Sébastien Villemot wrote:
> > > Le mardi 17 janvier 2017 à 10:22 +0100, Oliver Heimlich a écrit :
> > >
> > > However I have another build failure, related to aclocal. It may be a
> > > timestamp issue, related to the fact that I built from a git repository
> > > (and not from the tarball). Please find the build log attached.
> >
> > Yes, this comes from the timestamps and configure tries to rerun
> > autoconf or aclocal. For the upstream tarball I have taken care of
> > timestamps for all files. However, I don't know how to mess with the
> > Debian build system.
> >
> > Do we need this?
> > https://wiki.debian.org/Autoreconf
>
> I tried to enforce autoreconf (by adding
> "include /usr/share/cdbs/1/rules/autoreconf.mk" to debian/rules, as
> documented by dh-autoreconf(1)), but that does not fix the issue.
>
> It looks like crlibm build system in insisting on having version 1.14 of
> aclocal, which is no longer available in Debian (which has 1.15).
>
> I don't have the time to debug this right now, please have a look.

Any news on this? We now are in a hurry because the hard freeze is
almost in 10 days, which means that we must do the upload very soon
(i.e. in the coming hours).

If the problem that I encountered only happens when building from git,
but not from the unpacked sources, I'm open to uploading it as it is,
and fix this git issue later.

Please tell me what you think.

--
 .''`.    Sébastien Villemot