Octave 4.4 transition

Hi,

I have just uploaded Octave 4.4.0 to experimental, so we can start planning for
the transition.

The most urgent problem is portability issues. 4.3.91 and 4.3.92 both failed to
compile on mips and s390x (very weird errors), and a few other arches could not
be tested due to lack of buildd availability. This must be fixed before we can
start the transition.

I also observe many test failures in plot routines in the autopkgtest. I think
this is due to some missing test dependencies (recall that Recommends are not
installed by default).

Ensuring that all 'Forge packages are compatible with 4.4 could be another task
(but can possibly be done as the transition unfolds).

Best,

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer