Re: Unit test failures in version 3.2.0

On Thu, Jul 05, 2018 at 10:18:08PM +0200, Rafael Laboissière wrote:
> * Oliver Heimlich <oheim@posteo.de> [2018-07-04 21:38]:

> > I guess that we should exclude the current package in this line:
> >
> > https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-octave-team/dh-octave/blob/master/dh_octave_check#L117
>
> I think that this is not necessary, since packages are meant to be built in
> clean chroots.

No, packages are supposed to be buildable as long as Build-Depends and
Build-Conflicts are satisfied. So I agree with Olivier that this is a bug,
which should be fixed either it dh-octave or in octave-interval by adding a
"Build-Conflicts: octave-interval" (the latter admittedly not being very
elegant).

Best,

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot