Re: Octave 5 transition ongoing [was Re: Upcoming transition for Octave packages]

Dear Sébastien,

Am 01.10.19 um 13:53 schrieb Sébastien Villemot:
> — several octave forge packages fail to compile against Octave 5, at
> least on some release architectures: ...video...

video should compile with GNU Octave 5 since

changeset:   80:1d54438c2f8b
user:        Andreas Weber <octave@josoansi.de>
date:        Sun Jan 06 20:41:12 2019 +0100
summary:     AVHandler.cc: Handle CODEC_CAP_DELAY and make code
compatible with Octave 5.0

but there hasn't been a release since then.

I've also started a new implementation using code from OpenCV (without
creating a dependency) on the devel branch but have no time to work
further on this.

-- Andy