Re: Octave 6 transition

* Rafael Laboissière <rafael@debian.org> [2020-12-01 21:49]:

* Sébastien Villemot <sebastien@debian.org> [2020-12-01 17:47]:

It turns out that 11 packages maintained by the DOG fail to compile against octave 6. I’ve already opened bug reports against those. The full list is: strings, image², msh, nurbs, quaternion, struct, sparsersb, stk, secs2d, interval, ltfat.

Have you already tried to fix one of those packages? Should we share the porting work among us? For instance, some of them, like octave-strings, seem trivial to fix and I can take care of it.

I have fixed packages strings and quaternion already. The ltfat package is on the way.

Best,

Rafael