[luispo@mac.com: [announce] Build 638 is up]

FYI

----- Forwarded message from Louis Suarez-Potts <luispo@mac.com> -----

All:
Build 638 is available for immediate downloading, testing, use. You can find
it by going to our Download Central page:
http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/download.html.

As always, please let the community know of your experiences, thoughts, and
ideas regarding the build. Don't hesitate to submit your views to the
discuss list (to which you must be subscribed to post), or, if they are of a
more technical nature, to the appropriate developer forum. (A full list of
the developer mailing lists is available at
http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html; you can also access these lists by
going to the relevant project page.) Precision is always appreciated, but
general impressions are also valued.

If you have not already, register on OpenOffice.org; this way, you will be
able to file issue and bug reports using our convenient IssueZilla.

Louis
CollabNet