Re: How to change system font ?

On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 02:17:05PM +0900, Masatoshi Iwasaki wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I installed openoffice.org-l10n-ja and installation was succeeded.
> And I started OO, All Japanese fonts were replaced by "?" .
> Maybe I will be able to solve it by change system fonts settings.
> ( not for the font settings related to documents )
> But I don't know how to do that . Does anyone knows that ?

No I'm not sure yet, but there's a page about Japanese in Mandrake, that
also includes information about OpenOffice.  Maybe you'd like to have a
look there?

http://www.math.wisc.edu/~stefanss/japanese/

I've had several questions about this, so if you work out what to do would
you consider writing a short summary paragraph that I could put in the
README?

Thanks,
Chris