Re: OpenOffice.org failure on Woody system

This doesn't look good.

On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 12:20:00PM -0700, Jaye Inabnit ke6sls wrote:
> I completely removed (and purged) openoffice.org and verified I had no
> .openoffice/ directory, then reinstalled with same results.

Please will you try this:

Delete your user settings files and try again

 rm -r ~/.sversionrc ~/.user60.rdb ~/OpenOffice.org1.0.1

If it is still not working, downgrade to 1.0.0-6 and find out whether the
problem still exists, so we know if it is a new bug in 1.0.1 or not.  You
can downgrade by replacing 'unstable' by 'testing' in your openoffice line
in sources.list.

If it is new for 1.0.1 we'll need to try and get hold of a .tar.gz
installation set and see if it is still broken or whether it is specific to
our Debian packages.

Chris